The word “occurrence” was misspelled in a headline on Page A1 Tuesday.
Click any reaction to login.
Thank you for reading!
Please log in, or sign up for a new account and purchase a subscription to read or post comments.
We have used your information to see if you have a subscription with us, but did not find one. Please use the button below to verify an existing account or to purchase a new subscription.
Your current subscription does not provide access to this content. Please use the button below to manage your account.
To report any error or need for clarification, please call 361-574-1222.
- Some DeWitt, Victoria County roadways closed as Guadalupe continues to rise
- 213 new COVID-19 cases, 21 deaths reported in Crossroads
- More Victorians died of COVID-19 in August than any other point in the pandemic
- Bloomington mother indicted on capital murder, accused of killing infant son
- Vanished from Victoria: Lone Star Saloon was thriving business in 1896
- Bible verse - Romans Rom.8:34-36; quote by Charles Lindbergh
- “A rootin' tootin' time”: Thousands attend Yorktown's Western Days festival
- Guest column: To delay rebuilding the Stroman campus will cost the community many extra millions of dollars in the future
- Goliad County judge orders JP, constable to vacate offices
- Marriage licenses Oct. 1-7