Citizens Medical Center has about $123.35 million in liquidatable assets. A story on Page A6 in Thursday’s Victoria Advocate included an incorrect amount.
Click any reaction to login.
Thank you for reading!
Please log in, or sign up for a new account and purchase a subscription to read or post comments.
We have used your information to see if you have a subscription with us, but did not find one. Please use the button below to verify an existing account or to purchase a new subscription.
Your current subscription does not provide access to this content. Please use the button below to manage your account.
To report any error or need for clarification, please call 361-574-1222.
- Here's the highest-paying jobs in Victoria that require a 2-year degree
- Victoria shop owner has ties to the sculptor of Mount Rushmore
- Blotter: 3 arrested after woman robbed of vehicle, property in Victoria
- Displaced & determined: Victoria West valedictorian reflects on high school experience
- Hatteras Island For The Hard Core Outer Banks
- Blotter: Victoria pair arrested on suspicion of aggravated robbery
- Social Security – The 40-year decision
- Sixteen new COVID-19 cases reported in the Crossroads
- Ganado can't find big hit in Game 3 loss to Thorndale
- Victoria celebrates 75 years of Riverside Stadium