Steven Salazar was the fifth patient inducted in to the Wall of Fame at Post Acute Medical Rehabilitation Hospital on Friday. The name of the wall was incorrect in a story that ran on Page A1 Saturday.
Click any reaction to login.
Thank you for reading!
Please log in, or sign up for a new account and purchase a subscription to read or post comments.
We have used your information to see if you have a subscription with us, but did not find one. Please use the button below to verify an existing account or to purchase a new subscription.
Your current subscription does not provide access to this content. Please use the button below to manage your account.
To report any error or need for clarification, please call 361-574-1222.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- 'I have a lot to lose': Locals brace for Tropical Storm Beta
- First ‘Blue Mass’ to be celebrated in Victoria
- Vanished from Victoria: Remembering Victoria’s Gasoline Filling Stations
- Victoria County sheriff's office to dedicate gun range to sergeant
- The new gold rush
- A visit to 1921-1930 in the Crossroads
- No. 1 Shiner overcomes turnovers, East Bernard
- Marriage licenses Sept. 4-10
- Tracy Byrd to play at Schroeder Hall
- Downtown Victoria to bring back Christmas tree