Steven Salazar was the fifth patient inducted in to the Wall of Fame at Post Acute Medical Rehabilitation Hospital on Friday. The name of the wall was incorrect in a story that ran on Page A1 Saturday.
Click any reaction to login.
Thank you for Reading!
Please log in, or sign up for a new account and purchase a subscription to read or post comments.
We have used your information to see if you have a subscription with us, but did not find one. Please use the button below to verify an existing account or to purchase a new subscription.
Your current subscription does not provide access to this content. Please use the button below to manage your account.
To report any error or need for clarification, please call 361-574-1222.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- East senior reunited with brother at alumni game
- Pickup plows into Victoria gas station after driver suffers medical emergency (w/video)
- Blotter: Police respond to report of gunshots
- West's season comes to an end in the regional quarterfinals
- Freezing temperatures expose vulnerabilities
- 2 kayakers rescued from island near Rockport
- Palacios raising expectations with success
- Know before you dine out -- read this week's restaurant inspection reports
- Industrial advances with win over Poth
- A&E TV show 'Trey the Texas Medium' catapults local casket designer into new realm