Stephen Sprencel, who served in the U.S. Marine Corps, Roy Aubrey Arnot, who served in the Army, and Clarence Spearman, who also served in the U.S. Army, were left off the list of veterans who were honored at Monday’s Memorial Day ceremony. The list of those honored started on Page A1 Tuesday.
Click any reaction to login.
Thank you for reading!
Please log in, or sign up for a new account and purchase a subscription to read or post comments.
We have used your information to see if you have a subscription with us, but did not find one. Please use the button below to verify an existing account or to purchase a new subscription.
Your current subscription does not provide access to this content. Please use the button below to manage your account.
To report any error or need for clarification, please call 361-574-1222.
- Correction: Grand jury declined to indict witness on capital murder charges
- Correction: Spoetzl Brewery invested $1 million in brewery upgrades
- Correction: Green Lake meeting held Thursday
- Correction: U.S. Customs and Border Protection supervisor's name misspelled
- Veterans left off list of those honored on Memorial Day
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- UPDATE: Cuero man killed, passenger injured after one-vehicle crash in DeWitt County
- Blotter: Victoria woman arrested on human trafficking charge
- 2 arrested after two-hour standoff in Yoakum
- Victoria man wins $4K poker tournament to benefit Refugio schools
- 8-10 flee vehicle on foot, 1 detained after pursuit from Yorktown to Smiley
- Creativity, entrepreneurship flourish in one family
- Co-defendant in Goliad murder case accepts 20-year plea deal
- Blotter: Victoria man arrested on sexual child abuse warrants
- COVID-19 rent aid available through state program
- VISD offers summer meals to students, public