About 8:30 p.m. Aug. 10, a man threw an object through the front glass window of a business in the 1100 block of East Rio Grande Street. The man was wearing a dark-colored hat, a T-shirt and blue jeans.
Click any reaction to login.
Thank you for reading!
Please log in, or sign up for a new account and purchase a subscription to read or post comments.
We have used your information to see if you have a subscription with us, but did not find one. Please use the button below to verify an existing account or to purchase a new subscription.
Your current subscription does not provide access to this content. Please use the button below to manage your account.
To report any error or need for clarification, please call 361-574-1222.
- Correction: Soccer tournament was canceled
- Clarification: Guest column contributed by Communities of Faith
- Correction: Jim and Gloria Mills celebrate 50th wedding anniversary
- Correction: Eric Callaway on president's honor roll at Sam Houston State
- Correction: Victim of fatal crash on U.S. 87 was 38 years old
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Victoria Livestock Show officials say former treasurer stole more than $139K
- Ganado man charged with attempted capital murder in police-involved shooting
- Victoria man injured in overnight shooting was also shot in 2019
- Victoria County reports 4 more COVID-19 deaths
- At Yorktown COVID-19 test site, one woman hopes third test's the charm
- $180K in COVID-19 federal funds headed to Crossroads
- Marr wins Victoria County sheriff's office by almost 2-to-1 margin
- Calhoun sticks with normal preparation for season
- 'Matilda the Musical' canceled; Theatre Victoria seeks community support
- Nominees for Victoria County tax assessor-collector prepare for November election