Christine Miller, vocational nursing instructor at Victoria College, recently completed a Master of Science in Nursing degree from the University of Houston-Victoria.
Click any reaction to login.
Thank you for reading!
Please log in, or sign up for a new account and purchase a subscription to read or post comments.
We have used your information to see if you have a subscription with us, but did not find one. Please use the button below to verify an existing account or to purchase a new subscription.
Your current subscription does not provide access to this content. Please use the button below to manage your account.
To report any error or need for clarification, please call 361-574-1222.
- Correction: Master Gardener's virtual plant sale was held Oct. 23-24
- Correction: Free COVID-19 testing available in Victoria Thursday
- Correction: Sudoku Oct. 27
- Correction: COVID-19 testing site is open from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. Wednesday
- Correction: Congressman has filed bills to protect against abortion and to create federal sunset commission
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Emergency SNAP benefits announced statewide
- Arrest made in connection with fatal shooting at Burdogz Bar & Grill
- Blotter: Woman assaulted at bar
- Industrial Cobras seal victory in fourth quarter with Cowboys
- Man shot, killed at Burdogz Bar & Grill
- Dia de los Muertos altars on display at Our Lady of Sorrows
- First-year female coach fits right in at Runge
- Haunted corn maze draws crowds at family-owned Lavaca County dairy farm
- Friday's football scores
- Man indicted for double homicide moved to house arrest after trial delays