- Number of people voted Monday: 500
- Number of people voted in person total: 500
- Number of ballots mailed so far: 2,129
- Number of mailed ballots returned so far: 1,572
- Total number of people voted: 2,072
- Number of people voted Monday: 14
- Number of people voted in person total: 14
- Number of ballots mailed so far: 1,010
- Number of mailed ballots returned so far: 619
- Total number of people voted: 628
- The polling site is at Dr. Pattie Dodson Public Health Center, 2805 N. Navarro St., Classroom A.
- Early voting is from 8 a.m.-5 p.m. Tuesday-Thursday and July 6-8; 7 a.m.-7 p.m. July 9 and 10. The polling site will be closed Friday in observance of July Fourth.
- The deadline to request a mail-in ballot is Thursday.
- For more information about early voting in person or by mail, call the Victoria County elections administration office at 361-576-0124 or go to its website at
- Polls are open 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. July 14.
- In Texas, you must bring a form of ID to vote in person.
- Valid forms of ID include a driver’s license, personal ID card, license to carry a handgun, U.S. military ID, U.S. citizenship certificate or U.S. passport.