- Number of people voted Monday: 386
- Number of people voted in person so far: 1,692
- Number of ballots mailed so far: 2,338
- Number of mailed ballots returned so far: 1,580
- Total number of people voted so far: 3,272
The location for early voting in Victoria County is the Dr. Pattie Dodson Public Health Center, 2805 N. Navarro St. in Classroom A. Voters can cast a ballot 7 a.m.-7 p.m. Tuesday.
Polls are open 7 a.m.-7 p.m. May 4
Voters must bring a form of ID to vote in person. Valid forms of identification are a Texas driver’s license; a personal ID card, an election ID certificate or a Texas handgun license issued by the Department of Public Safety; a U.S. military ID card with a photo; a U.S. citizenship certificate with a photo; or a U.S. passport. Voters can use certain supporting forms of ID if they don’t have one of the acceptable forms, according to the Secretary of State’s website votetexas.gov.
For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 361-576-0124.