- Number of people voted Thursday: 279
- Number of people voted in person so far: 982
- Number of ballots mailed so far: 2,336
- Number of mailed ballots returned so far: 1,403
- Total number of people voted so far: 2,385
The only location for early voting in Victoria County is the Dr. Pattie Dodson Public Health Center, 2805 N. Navarro St. in Classroom A. Voters can cast a ballot 8 a.m.-5 p.m. Friday and 7 a.m.-7 p.m. Monday and Tuesday.
Polls are open 7 a.m.-7 p.m. May 4
Voters must bring a form of ID to vote in person. Valid forms of identification are a Texas driver’s license; a personal ID card, an election ID certificate or a Texas handgun license issued by the Department of Public Safety; a U.S. military ID card with a photo; a U.S. citizenship certificate with a photo; or a U.S. passport. Voters can use certain supporting forms of ID if they don’t have one of the acceptable forms, according to the Secretary of State’s website votetexas.gov.
For more information, email the Victoria County Election Administrator’s Office at email@example.com or call 361-576-0124.