Sheldon Wiginton shares what his priorities will be if elected sheriff of Refugio County.
As featured on
Thank you for reading!
Please log in, or sign up for a new account and purchase a subscription to read or post comments.
We have used your information to see if you have a subscription with us, but did not find one. Please use the button below to verify an existing account or to purchase a new subscription.
Your current subscription does not provide access to this content. Please use the button below to manage your account.
- Energy company proposes $5.6B oil refinery in Bloomington
- H-E-B stores in Victoria soon will handle auto registrations along with produce and dairy
- Child sex abuse trial winding down for former Victoria teacher, coach
- Mumphord trial recessed to allow jurors rest before deliberations on Wednesday
- Residents react to controversial LGBTQ books
- Man slips, dies while cleaning barrel of concrete truck
- First United Methodist recognized for educational contributions
- Stipend for county employees discussed in first 2023 budget workshop
- Victoria County sides with group that wants city library books removed
- Consumers, experts weigh in on local gas prices