Items travel around the Yucatan Peninsula, passs Florida and then "swirl to the central Texas coast." Here's what's been found.
As featured on
After viewing photographs of dolls who had been impaled by barnacles and splashed in "green war paint," "Last Week Tonight" host John Oliver decided to call out the figures on screen.
"Burn them. Burn them now." Oliver said. "I hate them."
Thank you for reading!
Please log in, or sign up for a new account and purchase a subscription to read or post comments.
We have used your information to see if you have a subscription with us, but did not find one. Please use the button below to verify an existing account or to purchase a new subscription.
Your current subscription does not provide access to this content. Please use the button below to manage your account.
- Team hailing from Crossroads wins Cabo San Lucas fishing tournament
- Victoria man arrested on 7 charges
- 2 national retailers coming to Victoria by early 2023
- Living her truth: Victoria transgender woman shares identity struggles
- Victoria College volleyball eyes progress with Chreene in charge
- 10 years after plant opening, Caterpillar workers say they like what they do
- Blotter: Victoria woman wanted on fugitive charge arrested
- Texas activists sue TCEQ over air permit for Point Comfort oil terminal
- Victoria enters Stage III drought restrictions to cut usage by 10%
- Flatonia's Targac in the running for USA Baseball 15U team