Jason Ohrt recently joined Vitality Court Assisted Living as executive director. Ohrt has been a licensed nursing facility administrator since 2010 and has more than 13 years of health care management experience. Ohrt is a native Victorian and lives in the Mission Valley area.
In Good Company recognizes people who have won awards, been promoted or completed training. To get your news published, send us your announcement complete with name of employee, name of business and the honor received along with a color head-and-shoulder photo to email@example.com by 5 p.m. Wednesday.
Click any reaction to login.
Thank you for reading!
Please log in, or sign up for a new account and purchase a subscription to read or post comments.
We have used your information to see if you have a subscription with us, but did not find one. Please use the button below to verify an existing account or to purchase a new subscription.
Your current subscription does not provide access to this content. Please use the button below to manage your account.
To report any error or need for clarification, please call 361-574-1222.
- DPS special agent remembered for sense of humor, life's choices
- New corn maze offers family fun in Victoria
- Bible verse - Isaiah Isa.5:3-4; quote by David Suzuki
- Bible verse - Romans Rom.8:19-21; quote by George Crabbe
- Shrimp boat docked near Seadrift explodes in early morning hours
- 41 new COVID-19 cases, 2 deaths reported in Crossroads
- BBB Scam Alert: Fake friends on Facebook
- Area 3A teams move up in state poll
- School Matters: V.A.T.R.E = R.A.I.S.E
- Fatal shooting at Victoria apartments occurred during home invasion, police say