“Zombie Prom,” is a play put on by Victoria school district students. A subhead on Page A1 Friday should have said the students came from across the district.
"Zombie Prom," a play with Victoria high school students featured students from all over the Victoria Independent School District. A subhead on Friday's A1 incorrectly described the play as featuring students from only one of the district's high schools.
Click any reaction to login.
Thank you for reading!
Please log in, or sign up for a new account and purchase a subscription to read or post comments.
We have used your information to see if you have a subscription with us, but did not find one. Please use the button below to verify an existing account or to purchase a new subscription.
Your current subscription does not provide access to this content. Please use the button below to manage your account.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Severe weather causes fish kills along Texas coast
- 2nd Dairy Treet restaurant set to open in June
- UPDATED: VISD helping to distribute milk and eggs Thursday afternoon
- Study could pave the way for new airport in Cuero
- Emergency official says private water wells likely not impacted by red diesel spill
- UPDATE: 16K gallons of red diesel spilled into a Victoria County creek, significant environmental impact possible
- Q: What explains West Virginia's fast vaccine rollout?
- Warriors advance to regional quarterfinals for first time with win over Sharyland Pioneer
- Blotter: Two men arrested in Goliad drug investigation Monday
- Citizens hospital plans to fortify water system after winter storm