The drive-thru barbecue benefit for Affectionate Arms Adult Day Health Care Center originally scheduled for Sept. 18 was canceled. A calendar listing on Page A2 Friday incorrectly included the event.
Click any reaction to login.
Thank you for reading!
Please log in, or sign up for a new account and purchase a subscription to read or post comments.
We have used your information to see if you have a subscription with us, but did not find one. Please use the button below to verify an existing account or to purchase a new subscription.
Your current subscription does not provide access to this content. Please use the button below to manage your account.
- Blotter: Clothing stolen from pickup in Victoria
- Major river flooding along Guadalupe forecast in Victoria, Bloomington
- Calhoun runs off with district win over Tuloso-Midway
- Former Victoria County deputy pleads guilty to invasive recording charge
- Cowboys Hall of Famer shares football experiences
- 83 new COVID-19 cases, no deaths reported in Crossroads Thursday
- Gardeners' Dirt: Master Gardeners to host outdoor Fall Plant Sale and Country Store
- Letter: Governor Abbott never stops working to protect Texans
- Calhoun County Humane Society facility completed after years of construction, fundraising
- UHV unveils new STEM building, announces new science school