Burnett (Bernie) Elry Fitch celebrated his 80th birthday. He was born June 14, 1938, in Koerth. He is not slowing down any. After a storied career in the oil field, Bernie is still checking his cattle and being a scamp. He always has a joke and story to tell. Happy birthday Daddy/PawPaw. We love you, and you’re still our No. 1. Love, Kayla Fitch and Jennie, Brian and Maggie Merle Taylor.
Click any reaction to login.
Thank you for Reading!
Please log in, or sign up for a new account and purchase a subscription to read or post comments.
We have used your information to see if you have a subscription with us, but did not find one. Please use the button below to verify an existing account or to purchase a new subscription.
Your current subscription does not provide access to this content. Please use the button below to manage your account.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Do you subscribe to our digital edition? If you do, be sure to subscribe to this mailing list and you'll be able to read the digital edition of our paper as early as 5am! Click HERE to sign up today!
Would you like to receive our daily newsletter? Click HERE to signup today!
- Substitute fired for making pornographic videos at high school; no evidence found of a crime
- 28-year-old sentenced to 40 years in prison for killing Victoria man in 2016
- Judge gives 10 years for Houston man who robbed Victoria dealership
- Delivery truck crashes on Parsons Road
- Exterminator removes beehive after man's death
- Miss Victoria pageant to celebrate 50th anniversary
- Self-proclaimed millennial: Basic rights are not gifts
- Land purchase could mean new event center in Calhoun County
- Police: Victoria driver runs red light, causes two-vehicle crash
- Local groups to host reception for Victoria’s new city manager