Crossroads area to experience frigid temperatures

Frigid temperatures are expected late Tuesday night into Wednesday morning.

Near-freezing temperatures are expected late Tuesday night into Wednesday morning.

The low temperature should last a few hours Tuesday night, according to the National Weather Service.

Frost and freeze conditions could kill sensitive vegetation and crops. Crossroads residents should be mindful of their outdoor pets’ protection from the cold, according to the National Weather Service.

Sunday will have a high of 77 and a low of 61. Monday will see a high of 77 and a low of 39 with a 40% to 60% chance of rain throughout the day. A high of 49 is anticipated for Tuesday with a 40% chance of rain and a dip to 34 that night.

You must be logged in to react.
Click any reaction to login.
0
0
0
0
0

(0) comments

Welcome to the discussion.

Transparency. Your full name is required.
Keep it Clean. Please avoid obscene, vulgar, lewd, racist or sexually-oriented language.
PLEASE TURN OFF YOUR CAPS LOCK.
Don't Threaten. Threats of harming another person will not be tolerated.
Be Truthful. Don't knowingly lie about anyone or anything.
Be Nice. No racism, sexism or any sort of -ism that is degrading to another person.
Be Proactive. Use the 'Report' link on each comment to let us know of abusive posts.
Share with Us. We'd love to hear eyewitness accounts, the history behind an article. And receive photos, videos of what you see.
Don’t be a troll. Don’t be a troll. Don’t post inflammatory or off-topic messages, or personal attacks.

Thank you for Reading!

Please log in, or sign up for a new account and purchase a subscription to read or post comments.

To subscribe, click here. Already a subscriber? Click here.