University of Houston-Victoria students pick up trash in September during a beach cleanup trip to Mustang Island near Port Aransas. Twenty-five students spent the morning picking up trash along the beach, then spent time relaxing in the sun and surf. Some community members saw the students cleaning up the beach and were inspired to join them, said Troy Vanicek, a UHV Student Life coordinator.
Click any reaction to login.
Thank you for Reading!
Please log in, or sign up for a new account and purchase a subscription to read or post comments.
We have used your information to see if you have a subscription with us, but did not find one. Please use the button below to verify an existing account or to purchase a new subscription.
Your current subscription does not provide access to this content. Please use the button below to manage your account.
To report any error or need for clarification, please call 361-574-1222.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Goliad closes after uptick in sick students
- Sheriff's office identifies man in suspected homicide case (w/video)
- 'Depeche Mode: Spirits in the Forest' Review: Longtime collaborator Anton Corbijn brings six fans together to share their personal stories in the documentary that blends footage from the band's Global Spirit Tour
- Strong second half lifts Refugio over Thorndale (w/gallery)
- Industrial downs Bushland to advance to first state final
- Victoria ISD approves $600K donation for new turf
- Industrial downs Bushland to advance to state final
- Refugio vs. Thorndale stats
- Bank offers 600K to VISD for new stadium turf, naming rights to field
- El Campo ISD contractor accused of hiding camera in boys bathroom