ADELE HAHN YOAKUM - Adele Hahn, 87, passed away Thursday, October 10, 2019. She was born July 27, 1932 in Gonzales to the late Bennie and Julie (Malatek) Bauer. She was a housewife, worked beside her husband doing custom farming and was a member of Holy Cross Lutheran Church. Survivors are daughter, Debra Vinklarek (Daniel) of Yoakum and son, Jeff Hahn (Joyce) of Victoria; grandchildren, Lindsey Wyatt (Dustin), Chris Vinklarek (Samantha) and Jacquelyn Vinklarek Cowan (Russell); 9 great-grandchildren. Preceded in death by her parents; husband William Hahn; infant son, William Dale Hahn; sister, Ruby McElroy Bolin; brother, Bennie Bauer. Visitation 10 a.m., till noon, Saturday, October 12, 2019 at Thiele Cooper Funeral Home with Funeral Service at 1 p.m., with Rev. Alsen Wenzel officiating. Burial to follow at Oak Grove Cemetery. Pallbearers are Jeff Hahn, Daniel Vinklarek, Chris Vinklarek, Russell Cowan, Dustin Wyatt, Austin Vinklarek, Caleb Cowan, Southern Wyatt, Remington Wyatt, Everett Wyatt, Baylor Wyatt, Morgan Vinklarek, Cameron Cowan and Atlas Cash. Memorials may be made to Holy Cross Lutheran Church. Arrangements by Thiele Cooper Funeral Home, 361-293-5656.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Sheriff's office identifies man in suspected homicide case (w/video)
- Goliad closes after uptick in sick students
- Strong second half lifts Refugio over Thorndale (w/gallery)
- Victoria ISD approves $600K donation for new turf
- 'Depeche Mode: Spirits in the Forest' Review: Longtime collaborator Anton Corbijn brings six fans together to share their personal stories in the documentary that blends footage from the band's Global Spirit Tour
- Industrial downs Bushland to advance to first state final
- Industrial downs Bushland to advance to state final
- Bank offers 600K to VISD for new stadium turf, naming rights to field
- Refugio vs. Thorndale stats
- El Campo ISD contractor accused of hiding camera in boys bathroom