VICTORIA — Aida Gonzales, 68, of Victoria, Tx , passed away on September 08, 2021 in Victoria, Tx.
Visitation will be 3 P.M. - 8 P.M. Tuesday September 14th at Heaven’s Gate Funeral Home
Funeral services will be held 10 A.M. Wednesday September 15th at Faith Family Church with the Pastor Larry Helms of Faith Family Church, officiating. Burial will follow at Resurrection Catholic Cemetery. Arrangements are by Heaven’s Gate Funeral.(361)573-2777.
Aida Gonzales was born in Aransas Pass, Tx to Raul and Guadalupe Gonzales on May 23, 1953.
Aida Gonzales is preceded in death by parents Raul and Guadalupe Gonzales, son Rudy Salazar, and sister Juanita Martinez.
Aida Gonzales is survived by son Michael Garza (Yvonne), daughter Julie Nunez, brothers: Raul Gonzales (Paula), Arnold Gonzales (Ana), Joe Gonzales (Paola), sister Esmeralda Castillo, 6 grandchildren, and 6 great-grandchildren.
Pallbearers will be Michael Garza, Enrique Garza, Jason Sandoval, Mark Cavazos, Joe Gonzales, and Albert Rodriguez.
Honorary Pallbearers will be Samuel Garza and Adam Rodriguez
The family of Aida Gonzales wishes to extend our sincere thanks to all the staff at Hospice of South Texas and all the nurses and doctors who cared for her at Citizens Medical Center.
- Authorities identify man killed in Victoria apartment shooting
- Blotter: Warrant to search Victoria hotel room leads to 2 arrests, drug seizure
- One dead, one injured after Victoria apartment shooting
- Blotter: Police dispatched to fight at Victoria IHOP
- Motorcycle Cannonball riders to arrive in Victoria Friday
- Hummingbirds take Crossroads backyards by storm
- Bible verse - Isaiah Isa.4:5-6; quote by Tara Brach
- Falls City ends trying week with positive result
- Victoria County clerk announces intent to run for third term
- 119 new COVID-19 cases, 3 deaths reported in Crossroads Wednesday