Alfred Lee Littles
CUERO — Alfred Lee Littles, 93, of Cuero passed away Wednesday, January 6, 2021. He was born August 4, 1927 in Goliad to Alfred and Azilee Franklin Littles. He married Lillie Mae Lott and worked as a ranch hand. He is survived by daughters, Erma Garner of Cuero, Cynthia Johnson of Victoria, Deborah Littles Washington of Houston, Josilyn Denson of Pflugerville and Sharla Martin of San Antonio; sons, Alton Littles of Lakewood, Washington, Garland Littles of McKinney, Larry Williams of Cuero, Keith & Allison Williams of Houston and Carlton Williams of Victoria, sixteen grandchildren; thirty great-grandchildren; five great-great-grandchildren and a host of nieces, nephews, cousins and friends. He was preceded in death by his parents; wife, Lillie Mae; sisters, Doris Ross and Pearlie Edwards; Raydee and Floyd Littles and Leslie and Donrell Littles. Visitation will be held Friday, January 15, 2021, 5-7 pm at Freund Funeral Home. Graveside Services will be Saturday, January 16, 2021, 10 am at Lockhart Cemetery with Rev. Arnold Lee Taylor presiding. You may sign the guestbook or send condolences at www.freundfuneralhome.com. Freund Funeral Home, 361.275.2343.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Mass coronavirus vaccine clinic planned in Victoria
- VISD announces retirement for assistant superintendents and principal
- All vaccine appointments in Victoria County filled as of 1 p.m. Wednesday
- Major Texas oil and gas companies finalize acquisition
- Cuero woman dies in 1-car wreck on US 87
- Sign-up details for 1,000 doses at the Victoria health department to be released this week
- Victoria police investigating aggravated assault case involving two family members
- Electrophysiologist now seeing patients in Victoria
- Blotter: Bay City resident crashes in canal after high-speed chase
- VISD high schools reopen after 2-month closure