VICTORIA — Amber Bagwell, 45 of Victoria passed away on Tuesday, May 10, 2022 in Victoria. She was born February 15, 1977 in Houston, TX to John and Linda Brown Bagwell.
Amber was a free-lance writer and worked in public relations.
Amber had a bigger than life personality. You always knew when she walked into a room. She was a TV personality, writer extraordinaire and the promoter of all. Her work with national media included Forbes Magazine, The Today’s Show, Wall Street Journal, Dallas Morning News and most recently the Victoria Advocate.
She had a passion for people and devoted countless hours to helping others. She loved her family and spent every sunny day she could with those she loved riding horses, lounging by the pool or at the lake enjoying the great outdoors.
She is survived by her parents, John and Linda Bagwell; partner Robert Boatright and son, Colton Boatright; sisters, Amy Mundy (Arron) of Victoria, April Wenske (Stephen) of Houston; brother, Doug Bagwell of Victoria; nieces, Felicity Wenske, Camilla Wenske, Patti Riley; nephews, John Mundy (Kelley), Sebastian Wenske, Colton Mundy and numerous aunts and uncles.
Preceded in death: Grandparents Clyde and Larice Brown, John Melvin and Faye Bagwell, Aunt Donna Donnell , Uncle Clifford Bagwell.
Visitation will be held on Saturday, May 14, 2022 from 3-5 pm at Rosewood Funeral Chapels. Funeral service is 11 am on Sunday, May 15, 2022 at Rosewood Funeral Chapels with Rev. Ricky Bagwell, Amber’s uncle officiating. Private family graveside services will be held in Kenedy, Tx.
Pallbearers are Doug Bagwell, Arron Mundy, John Mundy, Colton Mundy, Stephen Wenske and Robert Boatright.
Memorials may be made to the Billy T. Cattan Recovery Outreach, 802 E. Crestwood Drive, Victoria, TX 77901 or Restoration House Ministries, P.O. Box 1101, Victoria, Texas 77902.
To share a fond memory or story visit https://www.dignitymemorial.com/obituaries/victoria-tx/amber-bagwell-10748858
- Victoria bookkeeper ordered to repay $188K, serve jail time
- Sheriff: False mass casualty report directed at Aloe Elementary day after mass shooting
- East High School's valedictorian set to take on the Big Apple
- Ohrt defeats Janak for Victoria County Precinct 2 commissioner seat
- Jail time, restitution for former Victoria woman who embezzled thousands
- Youth no obstacle to success for Shiner
- Faith Academy valedictorian found strength at school
- Kenedy enjoys success under first-year coach
- Salutatorian learned focus, hard work at home
- Most Gulf Bend Devereux patients staying in Victoria