ANN ST. JULIAN VICTORIA - Ann St. Julian, 86, passed away November 5, 2019. Ann was born May 19, 1933 in Moulton, TX to the late Eleanore and John Louis Biehunko. Ann was known for being a sweet, kind lady who loved her family and visiting with dear friends. Ann is survived by her daughter, Kathy Perez (Manuel) of Victoria; sons, Steve St. Julian of Victoria, Richard St. Julian (Katherine) of Victoria, Kenneth St. Julian of Oregon; sister Mary Kay Chaney of McEwen, TN; grandchildren, Megan Perez, Kristin Wilkinson (Bobby), Ethan St. Julian, Rosalee St. Julian, Shanna Lo and great-grandson, Reagan Wilkinson. She is preceded in death by her parents; husband, Kenneth St. Julian and 2 brothers. Visitation is Monday, November 11, 2019 from 12-1 PM at Rosewood Funeral Chapel with a funeral service to begin at 1PM. Burial will immediately follow at Memory Gardens Cemetery. Pallbearers are Manuel Perez, Bobby Wilkinson, Doug Chaney and Daniel Balboa. Memorial donations may be made to Hospice of South Texas. Words of comfort may be shared at www.rosewoodfuneralchapel.com.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Victoria woman adjusts to life after paralyzing car crash (w/video)
- 2 dogs that savagely mauled Victoria woman ordered euthanized by judge (w/video)
- Crossroads Friday night lights: Playoffs Week 4 football action
- Police identify vehicle involved in incident near Patti Welder Middle School
- Port Lavaca man sentenced to 25 years in prison for aggravated assault
- Blotter: Woman claims partner slapped her
- Victoria County Sheriff's Office seeks suspicious vehicle, driver
- On top of the news: Advocate's move one step closer (w/video)
- Lyssy carries Beavers past Bremond
- Hero dog dies peacefully