ANNA MARIE VALENTA VICTORIA - Anna Marie Fuchs Valenta, age 92 of Victoria, passed away peacefully on Sunday, December 1, 2019. She was a proud wife, mother, grand-mother, and great grand-mother. Mrs. Valenta was a native Texan born Tuesday, January 11, 1927 in Thrall, Williamson County, Texas to L.W. Fuchs and Martha Sophia Braun Fuchs. She married Wilbert Louis (Bert) Valenta on June 1, 1947. They settled in Victoria in 1951 and enjoyed 72 years of marriage. Mrs. Valenta is survived by 4 children, 10 grandchildren, and 3 great grandchildren (with 3 more on the way). She was preceded in death by her husband, her parents, and her brothers. Mrs. Valenta's life is celebrated by her daughter Vanessa Stevens of Victoria; son Van Alan Valenta (with wife Claudia) of Charlotte, NC; daughter VeAnn Stewart (with husband Barry) of Schroeder, TX; and daughter VaShelle Lee (with husband Grant) of Victoria. Her life is also celebrated by grandchildren Sophia (Stevens) Kameitjo (with husband Janongua "Richard") of Victoria; Jon Stevens (with wife Nicole) of Charlotte, NC; Sarah (Valenta) Ross (with husband Sam, children Leila and Owen) of Jersey City, NJ; Stephen Valenta of Boston, MA; David Valenta (with wife Maddy) of Colorado Springs, CO; Lydia (Valenta) Ringstaff (with husband Cain and daughter Zoe) of San Antonio, TX; Luke Valenta (with fiance Nicole) of Austin, TX; Peter Valenta of Arlington, VA; Abigail Valenta of Pittsburg, PA; Gavin Lee of Victoria, TX. A private family service will be held at Grace Funeral Home. Interment will be at Memorial Park Cemetery (Victoria, TX). Thoughts and memories may be shared online at www.gracefuneralhome.net. Arrangements and services under the personal care of Grace Funeral Homes & Cemeteries.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Blotter: Aggravated robbery reported at Cavender's Boot City
- League of Women Voters: Texas Railroad Commissioner
- Bay City farmer pleads guilty to killing bald eagle
- Trial begins for Victoria dad accused of sexually abusing children
- Hog heaven: East senior says goodbye to favorite batch of hogs (w/video)
- Citizens Medical Center to add electrophysiology to heart services
- Blotter: 15-year-old reports sexual assault
- League of Women Voters: Texas Supreme Court, Chief Justice
- Lady Cougars prepare for first state tournament in 7 years (w/video)
- Early voting for March primary election begins Tuesday