ANTONIA GALVAN GARCIA VICTORIA - Antonia Galvan Garcia, 76, passed away on Friday, January 24, 2020. She is survived by her daughter Silvia Melchor; sons Andres and Simon Garcia; sister Virginia and Oralia Limon; 16 grandchildren; great grandchildren and many family and friends. She is preceded in death by her parents Sabastian Vasquez and Anita Gonzalez; daughter Janie Rico; son David Garcia; sister Juanita Mata; brothers Benito, Marcos, and Claro Limon. Visitation will be held on Sunday, Feb. 2 from 3-7pm at Heaven's Gate Funeral Home with at Rosery to start at 7pm. Services will be held on Mon., Feb 3 at Our Lady Of Sorrows at 9am with interment immediately following at Resurrection Cemetery. Under the Direction of Heaven's Gate Funeral Home.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Texas Game Warden rescues 6-year-old swept away on inner tube on Lavaca Bay
- Sheriff's group did not allow photo to be used as endorsement
- Victoria officials report 76 new cases of COVID-19
- Bush's Chicken to reopen its Victoria store
- What's the penalty for violating Texas' face mask order?
- Goliad Market Days to give shoppers an outlet
- UIL updates guidelines for strength and conditioning drills
- After initial drop, city hotel occupancy rates slowly climb as guests, hotels adjust to pandemic
- COVID-19 testing delays persist across Crossroads, Texas
- Letter: Former colleague supports Hernandez for tax assess-collector