Antonio G. Partida, Jr.
VICTORIA — Antonio “Tony” G. Partida, Jr., 75, passed away peacefully surrounded by his dialysis family on Wednesday, October 14th, 2020. Tony was born October 27th, 1944 in Yoakum, Texas to the late Antonio and Ofelia Garza Partida. He was very active in the church at Our Lady of Sorrows. He was a member of the Our Lady of Sorrows Guadalupanas Ministry. After working for Guerra Engineering and Hanover Compression Company for years, he was recognized for his outstanding accomplishments and his dedication of workmanship. He was a 10 year survivor of renal failure and fought the good fight of faith. He was a black belt in karate. He enjoyed gardening and taking care of his grandkids and great-grandkids. He loved watching westerns and the Dallas Cowboys. He was a loving father, grandfather, great-grandfather and brother who will be greatly missed by his family and friends.
Tony is survived by his sister, Olivia Katsoulias; sons, Johnny L. Garza (Alma), Benito Partida (Theresa) and Tony Partida III (Kim); daughters, Alma Partida and Deana R. Nix (James); 12 grandchildren; 7 great-grandchildren; along with other loving family members and friends.
He is preceded in death by his parents; brother, Richard G. Partida; and beloved grandson, Sonny Wade Maurer.
Visitation will be held on Sunday, October 18th from 6:00pm-8:00pm, with a rosary to be recited at 7:00pm at Grace Funeral Home, 2401 Houston Highway. Funeral mass will be held on Monday, October 19th at Our Lady of Sorrows at 9:00am with burial to follow at Golden Sunset Cemetery, 3011 Refugio Highway in Victoria.
Thoughts and memories may be shared online at www.gracefuneralhome.net.
Arrangements and services under the personal care of Grace Funeral Homes & Cemeteries.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- 'Burnt out': Officials say Goliad County overpaid on light bulbs, air conditioners
- Victoria resident arrested after foot chase
- Vehicle did not stop after fatally striking Victoria pedestrian
- Emergency SNAP benefits announced statewide
- Calhoun County approves tax abatement on $120 million Formosa project
- 2 COVID-19 related deaths reported in region
- Blotter: Unlawful carrying of gun reported to police
- Bay City-El Campo rivalry remains special to participants
- Police: Man attempted arson, murder by pouring gas on Hallettsville home with woman, children inside
- Bay City woman killed in 2-vehicle crash near Point Comfort