ARCHIE TROY ARNOLD TRINITY - Archie Troy Arnold, born August 13, 1923 passed away peacefully at home on September 7, 2019. He is survived by his sons, Desmond T. Arnold and wife D'Ann, and Duane Arnold; daughter, Denise Arnold Manning; and twin brother Arthur Arnold; Grandchildren and Great-grandchildren: Ross Manning and wife Jill, (Ava, Isla, and Bodie), P.J. Manning and wife Amanda (Laney), Dallas Arnold, Olivia Hance (Cody and Jase), Sam Arnold, Sarah Taylor (Little Archie), and Emily Arnold. Archie proudly served in the U.S. Navy aboard the USS Tennessee during World War II with his twin brother Arthur. He was an amazing father, grandfather, and man who put others' needs before his own. Archie loved old country music, playing his fiddle, tapping his foot in time to the music, and telling stories about "The War". He is in God's band now, playing a tune. Archie was a member of the Masonic Lodge and the VFW. There is a void that will never be replaced. Pallbearers will be Ross Manning, P.J. Manning, Dallas Arnold, Olivia Hance, Sam Arnold, Emily Arnold, and Sarah Taylor. Visitation will be held from 6 till 8 O'clock in the evening on Tuesday, September 10 at Waller-Thornton Funeral Home in Trinity, Texas. Graveside service will be at 11 o'clock in the morning on Wednesday, September 11 at Glendale Cemetery in Glendale, Texas. In lieu of flowers, donations may be made to New Century Hospice, 1908 Laurent Street, Suite 570, Victoria, Texas 77901.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- UHV president confirms student's death through email to faculty, staff
- US Marshals arrest executive director of Hope Child Advocacy Center
- Court document: Victoria child advocacy director blackmailed former romantic partner
- 12-year-old Shiner student accused of making terroristic threat
- 2 Goliad residents accused of child abuse
- Folks flock to Rockport for hummingbird migration
- Crippled Crow Mercantile grand opening celebration
- Tractor-trailer split in non-injury Victoria County crash with train
- Battle for the Boot: Victoria East and West over the years
- Blotter: 18-year-old Victoria man charged with robbery