Betty Lee Burke
WOODSBORO — Betty Lee Burke Williams, 97, of Woodsboro, passed away June 7, 2021. She was born November 25, 1923, in Morrilton, Arkansas, to Ozzie Frank Isaac and Malissa Lee Bradford Burke. She is preceded in death by her parents; three great-grandchildren, Alexis Landgraf, Ashley Landgraf, and Katlyn Osborne, and sister Lynell Burke Parkinson. She is survived by her son, Ralph Lewis Williams (Andra), of Gunter; daughters, Betty Katherine Williams Floyd (Richard) of Aransas Pass and Malissa Jane Williams of Yoakum; brother Jimmy Mack Burke (Katy) of Harlingen; 8 grandchildren and 13 great-grandchildren; and one great-great grandson. A visitation will be held Thursday, June 10, 2021 Moore Funeral Home from 6:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m. Services will be Friday, June11, 2021 Moore Funeral Home at 10:00 a.m. Burial to follow at LaRosa Cemetery- Woodsboro, Tx. Pastor Christopher Heinold and Dr. Jimmy Arnold officiating. Service entrusted to Moore Funeral Home, Inc. 402 South Alamo Street, Refugio, Texas 78377
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Police department employee arrested on warrant charging theft of property
- 4-man team wins Texas Water Safari
- Texas Water Safari 'superstars' pass through Victoria
- Syndicated column: Migration’s root causes identified: Biden and Harris
- Syndicated column: The definition of courage has shifted since Normandy
- Victoria County Commissioners Court to discuss list of capital improvement needs at Monday's meeting
- State reports 12 cases Sunday across nine-county region
- 'No winners': Defendant in double homicide case gets life in prison
- Mother of three persevered to graduate from VC’s Physical Therapist Assistant Program
- Shiner's Shows named to all-tournament team