VICTORIA — Bobbie Stiles was born July 5, 1954 to Vernon and Nora Morrow Karl and went to be with her Lord on October 26, 2020.
Bobbie was the first girl to be in FFA at Stroman High School, blazing a trail for all the other girls to follow.
She is survived by her daughter, Nicole Stiles; sisters, Norma (Luke) Smolik, Joyce Foster; brothers, Buck (Pauline) Karl; Mark (Stephanie) Karl and numerous nieces and nephews.
Bobbie was preceded in death by her parents.
A come and go visitation will be held on Thursday, October 29, 2020 from 4-6 PM at Rosewood Funeral Chapels.
In lieu of flowers memorials may be made to the Nicole Stiles Benefit Fund in care of Joyce Foster, 504 E. Crestwood, Victoria, TX 77901.
Words of comfort may be shared with the family at www.rosewoodfuneralchapel.com.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Victoria family keeps fighting for 6-year-old 'super girl' after COVID-19 battle
- Victoria house fire starts in attic, no one home
- Authorities: Pedestrian's death on Victoria County highway appears accidental
- Victoria County surpasses 5,000 total COVID-19 cases
- TDCJ employee charged with having sex with supervised person
- Kitchen not so confidential
- Marriage licenses Nov. 13-19
- Nature Notes: The majestic osprey can be spotted along the Texas coast this winter
- Woman killed in auto-pedestrian accident
- Refugio runs to rainy regional win over Ganado