Brenda Sue (Moore) Chadwick
VICTORIA — Brenda Sue (Moore) Chadwick passed away June 10,2021 at the age of 70. She was born December 19, 1950, in San Angelo, TX to the late James Alvin and Alma Vida Moore. In addition to her parents, she was preceded in death by: Sisters Betty Jean Pyle; Mary Martha Davidson; Jessie Mae Wooten; Shirley Fay Carroll.
She is survived by Husband William Felix Chadwick; Son Bobby (BJ) Joe Chadwick; James Glin Chadwick, Daughter Jody Lynn Hampton, Brother Dennis (Nan) Moore, Sister April (Joe) Polk; Uncle Gene (Donna) Bryan; Aunt Ruby Dietrich; Grandchildren, numerous cousins, nieces and nephews.
Cremation Services Entrusted to Victoria Mortuary & Cremation Service, Inc. 361-578-4646.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Record-breaking rains threaten local crops
- Longtime owners asking $4.25 million for Port O'Connor Fishing Center
- Authorities: Man found dead alongside rural Victoria County ID'd as Mexican national
- Blotter: Pursuit in Yoakum results in bailout in rural Lavaca County
- Faith Academy's Lemke promoted to athletic director
- First English Lutheran Church's pastor returning to city where his ministry started
- UPDATED: House in southwest Victoria County destroyed by fire
- Victoria man sentenced to 99 years in prison
- Three boats tied at Lone Star Shootout
- Victoria East Senior earns Eagle Scout rank