BRENDA WEBSTER ALVIN - Brenda Jo Webster, age 68 of Alvin, Texas passed away Sunday, June 9, 2019 at her residence surrounded by her family. Brenda was born on September 4, 1950 in Cleveland, Alabama and was a resident of Alvin for 45 years. She was Baptist by faith and worked for many years as an administrator for Safeway and Reef industries. Brenda was preceded in death by her parents, James and Bernice Lamb, father, Charles Gilliland. Brenda is survived by her husband Curtis Webster, daughter, Judy Anderson, step-daughter, Jenny Jurica and husband Kevin, son, Larry Oddo and Kathy Strahan, sister, Denise Reed,½brother, Carlton Gilliland and wife Carolyn, step-brother, Chuck Gilliland and wife Donna, grandchildren, Chris Bayne, Josh Lawless, Trevor Underwood, Zoe Spain, Jack Jurica, Anna Jurica, great-grandson, Warren Lawless, and numerous other relatives and friends.
- Calhoun County officials gather on storage business property
- Woman identified, arrested in Monday's stabbing incident
- Fatal Goliad shooting investigation still in early stages
- Harbor Hospice helps Victoria couple celebrate love they never thought they would find (w/video)
- John Jefferson: Lightning strikes twice
- Police seek information after stolen truck driven through building
- Woman still in critical condition after fatal Goliad shooting
- Bink Grimes: Calm winds allow surf to green
- Financial burden of cancer treatment adds to strain of diagnosis for Victoria patients
- Victoria County expects to demolish 30 homes in buyout program
Find a local business
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Do you subscribe to our digital edition? If you do, be sure to subscribe to this mailing list and you'll be able to read the digital edition of our paper as early as 5am! Click HERE to sign up today!
Would you like to receive our daily newsletter? Click HERE to signup today!