CAROL THAMM BAY CITY - Carol lost her battle with cancer and was called home on September 4th, 2019 in Bay City, Tx. Carol was born on Sept. 26, 1950 to Gilmore and Georgia (Newton) Thamm of Victoria, Tx. She spent some time going to school in Bloomington but graduated from Victoria High School. She moved to Bay City, Tx in 1971. She enjoyed playing Yahtzee with her daughter Stacie and her son-in-law Steve and watching her favorite tv shows. Carol is preceded in death by her parents, and brother Ron Thamm. She is survived by her daughter Stacie Privett and her husband Steve, her nephews Larry (Destiny) Thamm, David (Geri) Thamm, niece Viena Thamm and her husband Troy Stell, and her four aunts and family in Arizona. In care of Greens Mortuary, Bay City, TX. Memorial to be held at Carol's home in Bay City on September 14th, 2019.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- President nominates Victoria County sheriff as U.S. marshal
- UHV president confirms student's death through email to faculty, staff
- Victoria police investigate crash on Sam Houston Drive
- Court document: Victoria child advocacy director blackmailed former romantic partner
- 12-year-old Shiner student accused of making terroristic threat
- 2 Goliad residents accused of child abuse
- US Marshals arrest executive director of Hope Child Advocacy Center
- Goliad man dies after motorcycle crash
- Folks flock to Rockport for hummingbird migration
- Fifth-generation rancher earns national award