CHERYL HIGDON VICTORIA - Cheryl Annette Higdon, 74, of Victoria, Texas, passed away June 23, 2020. She was born May 6, 1946 to the late William and Eunice Reaves. Visitation will be held Saturday, June 27, 2020 from 2:00 - 3:00 pm at Grace Funeral Home, 2401 Houston Highway, Victoria. A graveside service will follow at 4:00 pm at Wood Hi Cemetery. A reception will follow the burial at the family home in Telferner. Pallbearers will be Jeremy Millsaps, Travis Nesloney, Clifford Lee McGee, Juston Hood, Robert Millsaps and Jerry Nesloney. Honorary pallbearers will be Bobby Stevens, James Millsaps and Brian Higdon. In addition to her parents; Cheryl was preceded in death by her husband Jerry Lee Higdon; and a son Jerry Wayne Porche. Cheryl is survived by her children Brian Higdon of Victoria, James and Kim Millsaps of Cibolo, Alice and Jerry Nesloney of Victoria, Robert and LeGenia Millsaps of Hutto; sisters Barbara and Charles Pitts of Arkansas and Mary Knuckles of Arkansas; brother-in-law Ronald Higdon; grandchildren Brittney Higdon, Kimberly Higdon, Felicia Nelson, Amanda Farris, Jax Millsaps, Clifford McGee, Natalie Rawlins, Travis Nesloney, Robert Hood, Juston Hood, Melissa Hood and Jeremy Millsaps; five great grandchildren and many nieces and nephews. She was a loving mother, sister, grandmother and great grandmother. She loved fishing, camping, Bingo, cruising and country music. Thoughts and memories may be shared online at www.gracefuneralhome.net. Arrangements and services under the personal care of Grace Funeral Homes & Cemeteries.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- J.C. Penney emerges from bankruptcy with new owners; Victoria store remains open
- Victoria attorney appointed as next Precinct 2 justice of the peace
- COVID-19 hospitalizations drop slightly from Saturday
- Squirrel involved in Ganado power outage
- Local artists show off at inaugural Artisan Market
- Outstanding students persevere to find ways to help others
- Victoria County officials to appoint new Precinct 2 justice of the peace
- How small is the coronavirus?
- Train collision survivor shares story to prevent more wrecks in train-active region
- Police: Man shot woman at Victoria intersection, threatened bystanders