Cody Lee Pena
GOLIAD — Cody Lee Pena, 30 of Goliad passed away August 15, 2021. He was born June 9, 1991 to his loving parents Fred and Aurora Pena.
Cody was a loving son, brother, doting husband and a loyal friend. His favorite things in life were hunting, barbecuing and spending quality time with his family and friends.
He was preceded in death by his paternal grandparents, Antonio and Consuelo Pena and maternal grandparents, Francisco and Aurora Moreno.
He is survived by his loving wife, Samantha Pena of Goliad; parents, Fred and Aurora Pena of Goliad; brothers, Freddy Pena of Goliad and Jeremy (Amber) Pena of Goliad; nephew, Lucas Pena of Goliad and numerous aunts, uncles, cousins, extended family and friends.
Serving as pallbearers will be Freddy Pena, Jeremy Pena, Andrew Pena, Dakota Cabrera, Lucas Hill, Mike Del Rio and Josh Torres.
Funeral mass will be held at immaculate Conception Catholic Church on Friday, August 20, 2021 at 9 am with Father Ty Bazar officiating. Burial will follow at San Jacinto Cemetery in the Riverdale community.
Thoughts and memories may be shared with the family and friends at www.gracefuneralhome.net.
Arrangements under the personal care of Grace Funeral Home, Goliad.
- Shiner defeats Refugio in playoff rivalry game
- Brooks brothers lead Shiner to rout of Refugio
- Thousands from Crossroads, region come to long-anticipated Refugio-Shiner game
- Shiner, Refugio game shows potential for future Victoria playoffs
- Johnson catches on during Cuero's playoff run
- Shiner, Refugio meet in much-anticipated regional final
- Industrial gets second chance in Lago Vista playoff rematch
- Falls City eyes 4th straight semifinal appearance
- Christmas Parade of Lights returns to downtown Victoria Saturday
- Yorktown man sentenced to 20 years for threatening life, family of a deputy in retrial