Mary Jane Morgan
VICTORIA — Mary Jane Morgan, a devoted and loving wife, mother, grandmother friend, teacher, and philanthropist, passed on October 9, 2020. A memorial service will be held virtually through the website of Central Church of Christ in Victoria, TX on Monday, October 19, 2020 at 11:00 AM. For those wishing to attend, please visit https://www.churchofvictoria.com/index.php.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Alice forfeits game to Calhoun
- American Legion Post 166 names crimes against children detective "Officer of the Year"
- Blotter: Victoria woman reports domestic assault
- Q: Are face masks regulated?
- Free Victoria flu shot clinic for low-income, homeless residents 'a gift' to community
- After 74 years, Hartman Distributing is sold
- COVID-19 hospitalizations stay steady in Crossroads amid statewide uptick
- Emergency SNAP benefits announced statewide
- Warrior's Weekend to honor first responders
- Barrett confirmed as Supreme Court justice in partisan vote