Paula Salinas Guerra
VICTORIA — Paula Salinas Guerra, passed away peacefully at the age of 100, Thursday, November 19, 2020. A graveside service will be held at 1:00PM Friday, November 27th at Memorial Park Cemetery. Thoughts and memories may be shared online at www.gracefuneralhome.net.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- TDCJ employee charged with having sex with supervised person
- Refugio's Parson determined to make mother proud
- Police arrest man in Victoria shooting case
- Dual threat QB Bures-Guerrero leading Ganado offense
- COVID-19 patients occupying 14.5 percent of Crossroads' hospital beds; 2 deaths reported in region
- Homecoming: Wounded veteran moves into Victoria County home, just in time for Thanksgiving
- Don't want to cook that turkey? Here is list of restaurants open
- Victoria crash sends two to hospital with minor injuries
- Ruth Williams leaves legacy of beautiful music, passionate instruction
- VISD high schools transition to remote learning