SHINER — Teruko Winkenwerder, 67, passed away November 15, 2020. Visitation 11 a.m. to 2 p.m., Monday, November 23, 2020 with Funeral Service at 2 p.m., at Thiele Cooper Funeral Home with Rev. Bryan Heyer officiating. Burial at Shiner Catholic Cemetery. Arrangements by Thiele Cooper Funeral Home, 361-293-5656.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- TDCJ employee charged with having sex with supervised person
- Refugio's Parson determined to make mother proud
- Police arrest man in Victoria shooting case
- Dual threat QB Bures-Guerrero leading Ganado offense
- COVID-19 patients occupying 14.5 percent of Crossroads' hospital beds; 2 deaths reported in region
- Homecoming: Wounded veteran moves into Victoria County home, just in time for Thanksgiving
- Don't want to cook that turkey? Here is list of restaurants open
- Victoria crash sends two to hospital with minor injuries
- Ruth Williams leaves legacy of beautiful music, passionate instruction
- VISD high schools transition to remote learning