DIANA LYNN FRIEDRICHS CUERO - Diana Friedrichs, 65, of Cuero, TX passed away Friday Sept. 13, 2019. She was born January 27, 1954 in Yorktown, TX to the Late Daniel and Rose Lee Kubala. She married Donald Friedrichs on June 18, 1975. She was employed with Cuero Community Hospital for 43 years. Diana is survived by her husband of 44 years, Donald, son Brian and wife Khrystal Friedrichs. She is also survived by her sister Betty Lou and husband Don Turpen of Manvel, TX, brothers Johnny Kubala of Nordheim, and David and wife Sandra Kubala of Freer, her nieces, nephews, great-nieces, great-nephews, and her little dog Speedie. She is preceded in death by her parents, and brother Daniel Kubala. Visitation will be 5-7 pm Sunday, September 15, 2019 at Massey Funeral Home. Funeral Service will be 11 am Monday, September 16, 2019 at Massey Funeral Home. Interment to follow at Runge City Cemetery. Reception following at St. Paul Lutheran Church Fellowship Hall. You are invited to sign the online Guestbook at www.masseyfh.com Arrangements by Massey Funeral Home Yorktown 361-564-2900.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Motorcycle lover identified as victim of Houston Highway crash
- Teen wounded in early-morning shooting
- Motorcyclist breaks record on last day of Texas Mile (w/video)
- Motorcyclist dies after Houston Highway crash
- South Texas Project begins scheduled outage of nuclear reactor
- 'This is killing us': Jail death raises questions about medical care
- Victoria business leader, SWAT member to run for sheriff
- 5 things to look for around the area this week
- Hemp may soon be big business for Texas farmers
- Hundreds of Presbyterians to meet, volunteer in Victoria