EDWARD F. DE CLEMENTS JR. MEYERSVILLE - Edward F. De Clements Jr., age 57 of Meyersville passed away on Tuesday, June 23, 2020. He was born on August 3, 1962 in Chicago, Illinois to Sheila Jane Donnan De Clements of Arizona and the late Edward Francis De Clements. He is survived by his mother; wife, Deborrah Moeller De Clements of Meyersville; daughters, Dorothy De Clements (Jeremiah) of San Antonio and Miriam Freeze (Kristian) of Aransas Pass; son, Edward F. De Clements III (Jessica) of Bryan, Texas; sisters, Margie Chavez, Anna DeAlejandro, Jeanni Miranda and Lynn De Clements. He is also survived by 4 grandchildren. He is preceded in death by his father. Visitation will begin Monday, July 6, 2020 from 5 - 9pm at Angel Lucy's Funeral Home in Victoria. Visitation will resume Tuesday, July 7, 2020 at 9am with a Prayer Service to begin at 10am at the funeral home. Burial to follow at Meyersville Cemetery with Military Honors. Pallbearers will be Jeremiah Gerhard, Edward F. De Clements III, Darryl Moeller, Kristian Freeze, Michael Newman, and Dave Newman. Under the direction of Angel Lucy's Funeral Home in Victoria, 361-575-3212.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Victoria among fastest growing areas for virus cases, analysis says
- New West offensive coordinator eager to get started
- Cases surge in the Crossroads, but two counties are the exception
- Victoria officials confirms 206 new cases of COVID-19
- 86-year-old Port Lavaca man tows kayaker back to safety
- Rockport Beach to close for Fourth of July weekend
- Victoria man arrested on federal child porn charges after joint investigation
- Can you wear a face covering while carrying a gun?
- 'All in this together': Local officials react to Gov. Abbott's statewide mask order
- Mayor amends order, exempts specific groups from wearing facial coverings