ERIC TAYLOR NARANJO SAN ANTONIO - Eric Taylor Naranjo, 22, of San Antonio, passed away December 1, 2019. He was born March 3, 1997, in Houston, to Severo Naranjo, Jr and Kim Molke. Eric was preceded in death by his paternal grandparents, Severo and Stella Salazar Naranjo; and maternal grandfather, David Molke. He is survived by his parents; brothers, David Edward Naranjo and Jacob Naranjo; maternal grandmother, Mary Molke; maternal great-grandmother, Helen Gilster; numerous aunts, uncles, cousins and other loving family and friends. Visitation will be 5:00 - 8:00pm with a Rosary at 7:00pm, Thursday, December 5, 2019, at Finch Funeral Chapel - Yorktown. Funeral Mass will be at 10:00am, Friday, December 6, 2019, at San Luis Catholic Church with Father Roger Hawes officiating. Burial will follow at San Luis Catholic Cemetery. You are invited to sign the online guest book at www.finchfuneralchapels.com
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Victoria County Jail found in noncompliance after January inspection
- Two minors involved in Goliad County shooting
- Blotter: 23-year-old accused of aggravated assault with a deadly weapon
- Victoria chamber names 3 CEO finalists
- Port Lavaca City Hall suffers cyber attack
- Oilfield saltwater disposal site spills flammable liquid in Bloomington
- Guest column: Open letter to Donald Trump
- Marriage licenses Jan. 31 - Feb. 6
- Blotter: February 19
- Officials respond to small explosion in Bloomington