Ernestine “Tieney” Wyatt
CUERO — Ernestine “Tieney” Wyatt, 89, passed away Sunday, November 29, 2020 in Cuero. She was born August, 11, 1931 in Harper, Kansas to John N. Stanford Sr. and Gladys C. Tuck Stanford. She was a selfless soul who spent her entire life doing for others and will be dearly missed by all. Ernestine leaves behind to cherish her memories, her children, Joe Wyatt (Jan) of Colorado Springs, Colorado, Tiena Bock Kuecker (Michael) of Cuero, TX, Jim Wyatt (Cindy) of New Braunfels, TX, James Wyatt (Francis) of Freeport, TX, John Wyatt (Teresa) of Des Moines, Iowa and Tammy Montes Goeddertz (Cliff) of Bloomington, TX; sister, Gaylyn Gunter (Dennis) of Victoria, TX and brother John Stanford Jr. of Portland, TX. She is additionally survived by 14 Grandkids, 21 Great Grandkids, 2 Great-Great Grandkids and over 35 nieces and nephews of whom she deeply cherished. She is preceded in death by husband James (Jim) Wyatt; her parents; sisters, Doris Wise and Viki Marceaux; and brothers Rube and Rodney Stanford. A celebration of life will be held at a later date. You may send condolences at www.freundfuneralhome.com. Freund Funeral Home, 361-275-2343.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Mass coronavirus vaccine clinic planned in Victoria
- VISD announces retirement for assistant superintendents and principal
- Major Texas oil and gas companies finalize acquisition
- All vaccine appointments in Victoria County filled as of 1 p.m. Wednesday
- Cuero woman dies in 1-car wreck on US 87
- Sign-up details for 1,000 doses at the Victoria health department to be released this week
- Victoria police investigating aggravated assault case involving two family members
- Electrophysiologist now seeing patients in Victoria
- Blotter: Bay City resident crashes in canal after high-speed chase
- VISD high schools reopen after 2-month closure