ETHEL MAE ORCHARD VICTORIA - Ethel Mae Orchard entered into rest on Friday, November 15, 2019 at the age of 87. She was born September 28, 1932 in Lytton Springs, TX to the late Thomas Eugene and Eula Mae McCandless Clendennen. Ethel is survived by her sons Eugene Norwood and Thomas Norwood; daughters Donna Eaves, Audrey Warner and Charlene Starry. She is also survived by 11 grandchildren and 15 great grandchildren. In addition to her parents, Ethel is preceded in death by her two sons Thomas Norton and Richard Norton, 5 brothers and 1 sister. A memorial service for family and friends will be held on Tuesday, November 19, 2019 at Grace Memorial Chapel at 2:00 p.m. with Rev. Les Crawford and Rev. John Hancock, officiating. In lieu of flowers, donations may be made to M.D. Anderson. To leave a comforting message, or to share a fond memory, please visit www.gracefuneralhome.net.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Two defendants accused in beer bottle stabbing death cleared of charges
- Longtime sheriff’s deputy files to run for commissioner seat in GOP race
- Yoakum police search for suspect in family-dispute shooting
- First family to move into Hope Meadows in time for holidays
- Stevenson unit correctional officer who injured inmate recommended for firing
- Refugio attempts to take next step
- Hypertension is the silent killer
- Area couple named chamber's outstanding citizens of the year at annual luncheon
- City takes first step toward new agreement for internet services
- Man arrested on arson charge in Oak Forest Apartments fire