EVA MARIE GONZALEZ GOLIAD - Eva Gonzalez, age 75, passed away Tuesday, February 19, 2019. She was born on March 3, 1943 in Goliad, TX to the late Manuel and Anita Cardosa. She is survived by her children: Don Lee (Carly) Gonzalez, Kori Gonzalez, and Anna Garner: her brothers: Manuel Jr. David, and Israel Cardosa: sisters Rosie Camacho and Mabel Solis. She is also survived by 10 grandchildren and great grandchildren who all called her "Mo". She is preceded in death by her husband of 48 years Erasmo "Razz" Gonzalez, brother Don Cardosa and both of her parents. Miss Eva touched many hearts in the 33 years working at Goliad Practice. When she wasn't caring for her patients, she loved spending all her time around her family and grandchildren. As the rock of the Gonzalez Family her laugh and smile would light up the room. Pallbearers include Sonny Cardosa, Robbie Camacho, Davey Cardosa, Micah Perry, Jeremy Cardosa, and Orion Hosey. Honorary Pallbearers: Robert Camacho, Joe Solis, Larry Semander, Daniel Zengerle, Chad Schendel, Mark Heard, Grandchildren, Great-grandchildren, and all nieces and nephews. Visitation will be from 4-7 P.M. with a rosary following on Friday February 22, 2019 at 7:00 P.M. at Grace Funeral Home Goliad Tx .214 N Market Street. Mass will be at 10:00 A.M Saturday 23, 2019 at the Immaculate Conception Catholic Church,238 N Commercial in Goliad Tx. With Rev. Ty Bazar officiating Thoughts and memories may be shared online at www.gracefuneralhome.net Services under the direction and personal care of Grace Funeral Home-Goliad
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- President nominates Victoria County sheriff as U.S. marshal
- New details released in former Hope director's resignation, arrest
- Vehicle crash on Sam Houston Drive causes damage, kills dog
- Palacios downs Ganado in 2 OT thriller
- Goliad man dies after motorcycle crash
- Crossroads Friday night lights: Week 4 football action
- 1 injured in rollover wreck on 237
- UHV president confirms student's death through email to faculty, staff
- Week 4 area football scores
- Victoria West, East fans use hashtags more than 1.2 million times during rivalry social media challenge (w/gallery)