GLENDA JO GARCIA GOLIAD - Glenda Jo Garcia went to be with the Lord November 28, 2019 at the age of 75. She was born December 16, 1943 to the late Collis and Mary Benge. A graveside service will be held on Monday, December 9, 2019 at 10:00 am at Golden Sunset Cemetery, 3011 Refugio Highway, Victoria. In addition to her parents, she was preceded in death by her husband Victor M. Garcia, II; sister Bonnie Faye Benge Grimes and sons Gregory Thompson and Eddy Wayne Thompson. She is survived by her children Allen Thompson, Lisa (Israel) Cardosa, Cynthia (Daniel) Garcia and Victor M. (Sarah) Garcia, III; 13 grandchildren and 8 great grandchildren . The family wishes to thank the staff of Hospice of South Texas, Dr. Verma, Dr. Tillman and Dr. Copeland. Thoughts and memories may be shared online at www.gracefuneralhome.net. Arrangements and services under the personal care of Grace Funeral Homes & Cemeteries.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Neon lights stop shining at Victoria's only laser tag venue
- Victoria County may become a Second Amendment sanctuary county
- This little piggy went to town; VPD responds to loose pig in neighborhood
- Victoria’s homeless population catches attention of national news broadcast
- New paddling business offers rentals on Guadalupe River
- In Good Company: UHV hires new employees
- Bloomington school district lacks documentation of Hurricane Harvey spending
- Port Lavaca mayor gives Formosa president key to the city
- For Victoria mom, losing vehicle makes daily routines a safety risk (w/ video)
- Editorial from the El Paso Times: Here’s why Abbott shouldn’t have said no to refugee resettlement