Howard Lee Goforth
REFUGIO — Howard Lee Goforth, 95, passed away July 20, 2021. He was born March 4, 1926 to the late Nial and Hazel Goforth. He is preceded in death by his parents, daughter Barbara June Goforth and grandson John Thomas Self. Survivors include son Henry Goforth of Houston; daughter Elizabeth Ann Foster of Victoria; grandchildren Mark Allen Foster and Dale Scott Foster; great- grandchildren Chyna Foster and Ashton Foster. A memorial service will be held Saturday, July 31, 2021 Moore Funeral Home Chapel at 10:00 a.m.
- The science behind land development
- Bible verse - Romans Rom.8:13-15; quote by Bruce Lipton
- 321 new COVID-19 cases, 17 deaths reported in Crossroads
- Year after seafood market plummets, local shrimpers still struggling
- "#JusticeForJacque": Community calls for change after dog that bit woman's face is euthanized (w/ video)
- Navarro beats the clock, Cuero on final drive
- Nature Notes: Fun facts about hummingbirds
- Vanished from Victoria: Dr. J. F. Krenek house, 607 N. Main St.
- Nixon-Smiley vs. Charlotte
- Blotter: Stabbing reported at Victoria gas station, no arrests