ISAAC ANDRE YBARRA EDNA - Isaac Andre Ybarra, 34, of Edna, passed away on Nov. 5, 2019. He was born in Galveston on Sept. 16, 1985, to Gloria Hernandez and Mario Ybarra. Isaac is survived by his parents, daughters Brea Tompkins, JazLynn Pesek, son Adrian Morris, sister Solana Ybarra, brothers Warren and Joe William Hernandez. Pallbearers, Warren Hernandez, Joe William Hernandez, Mike Hernandez, Ignacio Hernandez Jr., Johnathan Hernandez, Sabas Mosqueda, Rico Hernandez, and Christopher Garza. A visitation will be held at Heaven's Gate Chapel on Sunday, Nov. 10, 2019 from 3-7 p.m. with a Rosary recited at 7 p.m. Services will be held on Mon., Nov. 11 at 11 a.m. at St. Agnes Catholic Church in Edna. Internment will immediately following at Latin American Cemetery.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Victoria native, military veteran files for Victoria County commissioner nomination
- A&E TV show 'Trey the Texas Medium' catapults local casket designer into new realm
- Former President Jimmy Carter enters hospital for surgery
- Palacios raising expectations with success
- Be careful when lighting heaters to stay warm in winter blast
- Victoria County’s health department to enter into contract for death data
- Former Caterpillar employees among growing temporary workforce
- Our Lady of Lourdes Catholic Church honors veterans
- On Veterans Day, Crossroads community remembers sacrifice (w/video)
- Crossroads Café series gives community place to relax