VICTORIA — Jacqueline Myers entered into rest on Saturday, May 1, 2021 at the age of 77. She was born August 7, 1943 to the late Jack and Sally Luczak May in Houston, TX.
Jacqueline is survived by her husband Doug Myers, her son Doug Myers, brother Roy May, her sister Barbara Schrader, and grandchildren Jacob Ansel and Kaylin Myers.
In addition to her parents, she is preceded in death by her brother John May, and her sister Mary Ann Boyle.
A visitation for family and friends will be held on Thursday, May 6, 2021 from 12:30 p.m. to 1:30 p.m. with a chapel service to follow at 1:30 p.m. at Grace Memorial Chapel, 8819 US Hwy 87 North, Victoria. Interment to follow at Memory Gardens Cemetery. To leave a comforting message, or to share a fond memory, please visit www.gracefuneralhome.net.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Former Victoria County stock show treasurer accused of embezzling in 2020 arrested on theft charges
- Correction: Victoria woman's cause of death not determined, investigation ongoing
- Victoria Advocate All-Area basketball team
- Victoria City Council to consider new proposal for Crestwood Drive
- Busy commissioners agenda includes announcement about new specialty court
- Friends of the Victoria Public Library hosts 50th anniversary book sale
- 10 new cases reported across 9-county region
- Seadrift environmental activist arrested at dredging protest, ends month-long hunger strike
- Mother whose son died in tragic human smuggling incident visits site to honor the dead
- Baseball Playoff Pairings