VICTORIA — Janie Villarreal, 91, of Victoria, Texas passed away on December 12, 2020. Janie was born on May 6th in Long Matt, Texas to the late Ambrocia and Julia Garcia. She attended Our Lady of Sorrows and Janie is preceded in death by her husband, Tom A. Villarreal Sr., sisters; Guadalupe Perez Garcia, Katherine Garcia Castillo, Josephin Moreno Garcia, Felecita Pena Deleon, son-in-law John Manuel Saldivar and brothers; Roberto Diaz Garcia, Joe Perez Garcia and Trinidad Perez Garcia. She is survived by her daughters; Patsy Saldivar (John) of Richmond, Marie Amador (Ernest) of Telferner, Janie Robles (Tibo) of Bloomington and Lulu Gonzales (Robert) of Mission Valley as well as her son Thomas A. Villarreal Jr. of Victoria along with her beloved 6 grandchildren and 14 great-grandchildren.
Pallbearers include Richard Castillo, Joseph Deleon, Thomas A. Villarreal III, Vincent Saldivar, Robby Gonzales and Mark Rodriguez. Under the direction of Angel Lucy’s Funeral Home in Victoria, Texas 361-575-3212. Services were held December 15, 2020
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- 2nd Dairy Treet restaurant set to open in June
- Severe weather causes fish kills along Texas coast
- Study could pave the way for new airport in Cuero
- Emergency official says private water wells likely not impacted by red diesel spill
- Warriors advance to regional quarterfinals for first time with win over Sharyland Pioneer
- Citizens hospital plans to fortify water system after winter storm
- Goliad's Morris signs with Victoria College
- UPDATE: 16K gallons of red diesel spilled into a Victoria County creek, significant environmental impact possible
- Q: What explains West Virginia's fast vaccine rollout?
- Stafford ends Cuero's playoff run in area round