VICTORIA — Jim Bohac, 81, passed away October 24, 2020. Jim was born August 13, 1939 in Weimer, TX to the late Matilda Ohnheiser Bohac and Edward Bohac.
Jim is survived by his wife, Audrey Faye Helton Bohac of Victoria; sons, Tim Bohac (Vivian) of Richmond, Mark Bohac (Melody) of Victoria, Scott Bohac (Heather) of Victoria; sisters, Gladys Burwell of Friendswood, Patricia McCaleb of Bellaire, Arlene Swenson of Houston, Darlene Serrato of Houston; 12 grandchildren, 16 great-grandchildren and 4 great-great grandchildren.
He is preceded in death by his parents and brother, Delvin “Butch” Bohac.
Visitation for family and friends will be Friday, October 30, 2020 from 5-7 PM at Rosewood Funeral Chapel.
A Celebration of Life will be Saturday, October 31, 2020 at 10:30 AM at Faith Family Church with Pastor Larry Helms officiating.
Honorary pallbearers are Leyton Bohac, Bubba Bohac, Matthew Bohac, Cash Bohac, Sloan Bohac, Hunter Foreman, Jeremy Bohac, Robert Ramirez and Lary Paris.
Words of comfort may be shared at www.rosewoodfuneralchapel.com.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Hallettsville defeats Columbus, advances to semis for first time in over 40 years
- DPS: Intoxicated driver crashed into Quail Creek home, injured child
- No. 1 Comanches capture quarterfinal win over No. 2 Refugio
- 79 COVID-19 patients in regional hospitals
- Citizens hospital will be first in the Crossroads to receive COVID vaccine
- Blotter: Victoria man charged with aggravated assault and marijuana possession
- 'An extended family': For Victoria family of educators, teaching more than just a job
- Blotter: Victoria man arrested Thursday morning on suspicion of driving while intoxicated
- West falls to Flour Bluff, finishes third in district
- Reverse lighted Christmas parade to conclude with fireworks show Saturday