VICTORIA — Johnny Anzaldua Mascorro, 71, of Victoria, was called to his eternal resting place on Nov. 20, 2021.
He is survived by his companion of 32 years, Mary Ann Gozales; daughters, Teresa Meza (Mike), Trisha Gonzales Dinkins, Jessica Jimenez (Frankie Ramos), and Belinda Mettey (Bubba); sister, Lucy Villareal (Gus); brothers, Antonio Sandoval (Mary), San Fransisco Mascorro (Margie), and Paul Mascorro (Mary); 19 grandchildren; and 10 great-grandchildren.
He is preceded in death by parents; stepfather, Estanislado Mascorro; sisters, Rosemary Urrea and Minnie Alice Gonzalez; brothers, Nicholas Mascorro and Estanislado Mascorro Jr.
Johnny was a loving father and a friend to everyone. He was always there to help relatives and friends.
Visitation will be held from 10 AM - 7 PM, with a Rosary recited at 7 p.m., at Heavens Gate Funeral Home on Friday, Nov. 26, 2021. A funeral Mass will begin at 9 a.m. on Saturday, Nov. 27, 2021 at Our Lady of Sorrows Catholic Church.
Heaven’s Gate Funeral Home, 361-573-2777.
- Refugio looks to keep playoff run alive against Shiner
- After crash that killed 3, it took 14 hours for victims to be found
- Bible verse - Romans Rom.9:30-31; quote by Corbin Bernsen
- Shiner hopes to duplicate regional final result against Refugio
- Tyler's 3-pointer carries East past Carroll in district opener
- Victoria native turned Las Vegas performer returns for live show
- Repairs, improvement projects ongoing at Victoria airport
- 19 new COVID-19 cases reported in Crossroads
- Mac Lee: Giving Thanks
- Downtown Victoria community hears city's Master Plan, funding ideas