JOSE LUPE ACEVEDO REFUGIO - Jose "Lupe" Acevedo, 67, of Refugio, passed away on Thursday, June 25, 2020. Preceded in death by his parents, Santos and Paula (Monroy) Acevedo, and brother Rafael Acevedo. Survived by sons, Ramon from Beeville, Tx and Gabriel (Cathy Lopez) from Refugio, Tx; three grandchildren Joel, Ramon Jr., and Chloe Acevedo all from Refugio, Tx; brothers Angel, Jose, and Juan; sisters Teresa and Salu; ex-wife Luisa Acevedo (Ricky Martinez) from Beeville, Tx. Tuesday June 30, 2020, 10AM Mass will be celebrated at Our Lady Of Refuge Catholic Church (Refugio, Tx). Burial to follow at Holy Cross Cemetery.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Victoria among fastest growing areas for virus cases, analysis says
- New West offensive coordinator eager to get started
- Victoria officials confirms 206 new cases of COVID-19
- Cases surge in the Crossroads, but two counties are the exception
- Rockport Beach to close for Fourth of July weekend
- Victoria man arrested on federal child porn charges after joint investigation
- 86-year-old Port Lavaca man tows kayaker back to safety
- Mayor amends order, exempts specific groups from wearing facial coverings
- DA accuses Goliad County sheriff of revealing confidential grand jury information about county judge
- Can you wear a face covering while carrying a gun?